Rethink, Remodel, Improve!
Looking for a painting company to do it right the first time? Deluxe painting is a company with quality in mind. We specialize in new construction,repaints, commercial and residential. We have worked on higher end projects and a big part of our client list is referrals due to our attention to quality and detail as well as competitive wages.
Deluxe has excellent references, and we guarantee a fine finished product. We have highly skilled workers that get the job done the first time.
In 2003, Dan and Kristin started working together at a local painting company in the Edmonton area. With perseverance and dedication, and the ability to complete jobs in a timely manner, they gained respect with their Employer. Their enthusiasm and excitement for providing customers with superior painting jobs led to them to receiving painting contracts of their own. It was apparent to Dan and Kristin that they could make the leap in 2012 of owning and operating an independent company. This vision is now a reality and in its first year of service Deluxe Painting Ltd. has become one of Edmonton’s finest painting companies. With over 20 years experience they provide residential and commercial painting services to the entire edmonton region and beyond.!
Deluxe’s mission is to work for the betterment of:
- Our Customers
- Our Trade
- Our Employees
Before entrusting your home or business to a painting contractor it is prudent to know who you are hiring. We have built our reputation as Edmonton’s premier painting company by promising superior service and brilliant results, and we deliver—guaranteed!
Credentials & Insurance
At Deluxe Painting Ltd. we commit ourselves to the highest standards of professionalism. This means that we maintain the accreditation, insurance, and licensing that provide you the protection and peace of mind that you deserve.
Deluxe Painting Ltd. is a member in good standing with: City of Edmonton License, WCB, Drayden Insurance Services Inc-General Liability Insurance: $5,000,000
We’re also a member of the BBB
Safety on the Job
We follow Covid 19 guidelines, to keep everyone safe
Deluxe Painting Ltd. is dedicated to protecting your family and your home, as well as our professional painters. This is why we maintain rigorous safety standards on every job. Our employees participate in ongoing safety training, designed to protect your home from accidental damage and to prevent personal injury. Our Safety Policy is clearly documented for all of our employees and customers. Take a look and see for yourself:
- All employees will follow these safe practice rules, assist safe operations in every way you can, and report all unsafe conditions and practices to your supervisor.
- All employees will be given frequent accident prevention instruction.
- If you are known to be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs, you will not be allowed to work.
- If you are known to be so tired, ill or upset that your ability or alertness is impaired enough to expose you or others to injury, you will not be allowed to work.
- Make sure that all guards and other protective devices are in place and correctly adjusted, and report deficiencies promptly to the supervisor.
- Horseplay, scuffling and similar acts that tend to endanger the safety or well being of other employees are prohibited.
- Plan ahead and be sure that adequate supervision is available when working with equipment or handling heavy loads.
- Do not handle or attempt to repair any electrical equipment, machinery or air/water lines unless this is your job or unless you have received instruction from your supervisor in safe practices to be followed. Think Safety.
- Practice good housekeeping at all times.
- Supervisors will hold regular safety meetings, which all employees will be required to attend.
- Report all injuries and near misses promptly to your supervisor so that arrangements can be made for medical and/or first-aid treatment.
CALL US NOW